Thursday, February 19, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover in my town

The abc show Extremem Home Makeover is in Montgomery, Alabama this week. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited because I watch that show religiously. I'm dying to meet Ty and the rest of the gang, although, I doubt that'll happen. They've picked a single mother who lost her daughter from a violent incident and her son a few years later from a drunk driving accident. She cares for her grandchildren, is very involved in MADD and church, and cooks for all the neighborhood. Seems very deserving in my opinion.

As some of you know, my hubby is a police officer, so he's been able to get access where most of us can't. It really is round the clock work, and it's all performed by volunteers. EVERYTHING is donated (people, time, material, etc). What a great concept!

**Hubby said he would try and snead me in to meet Ty, I'll let you know how that goes.

Read on, and post a submission to our story line below...and if you can't get enough tv, check this out http://www.linkbrander.com/go/73440

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting to meet Ty and the crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.my blog

    http://www.dayspapalmharbor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete