Monday, May 4, 2009

2009 isn't off to a great start

Once again, I haven't posted in a while... wanna hear why?? LOL

Okay, my oldest son, Robby, was camping friday night with a few of his friends. Well, he's 19 and as you can imagine, there was a few beers in the cooler. He and his friends decided to build a bonfire, and then start goofing around. You guessed it, Robby fell in the fire! He's got 2nd degree burns on his right forearm, which will require skin grafting on Wednesday. I'm gratefull that it wasn't worse.

Wow, I sure hope things get a little better...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kelli, I am sorry to hear that. He is having a rough spot isn't he! I know he must be in some major pain. Prayers to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i didn't read ur post but M here because want u to earn online while sitting in home and increase your monthly income doing nothing on internet just surfing and getting piad into paypal or alertpay! say do u want to earn doing nothing but surfing?? i am doing so and am geting paid! contact me if u r interested and remember I'M NOT ANY BOT I"M REAL PERSON my email id at hotmail and yahoo is zeeshan579. plz contact me soon!i'l be waiting

    ReplyDelete